Friday, August 19, 2011

MO Creations gets fancy schmancy!! ;)

I'm so excited!!
 Today I get to reveal the new logo for MO Creations!!
A professional graphic designer friend was kind and generous enough to volunteer her time and talent to coloring the design that my wonderful husband drew out several months ago. I had tried to play with it but was doing an atrocious job (and taking forever at it!).
So Thank You Carina!!!! It's better than I ever imagined!

Head over to MO Creations and check out the new awesome logo! And then, of course, check out the product line up and let me know what I can start for you!!
I can't wait to get to work on more orders! :D

Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a little love. I LOVE comments and am appreciative of yours. Feel free to leave me the link to your page and/or newest post as well! I'm all about Link Love! :)