Monday, August 22, 2011

Awaiting an archive??

Just wanted to drop you a real quick hello and note to let you know that I'm working on a Recipe Archive page for easy access to all (44 so far!!) of the recipes I have posted.
I'm probably going about it the hard way by manually inventory'ing and alphabetizing them all, so by all means, if anyone knows of an easier way (say some program that I can plug the names into to auto-alphabetize) I would absolutely LOVE it if you'd share your knowledge! :)

So - If you can just bare with me for awhile, I will have a new page up soon for a Recipe Archive!

Yay!

Thanks for your patience!

Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a little love. I LOVE comments and am appreciative of yours. Feel free to leave me the link to your page and/or newest post as well! I'm all about Link Love! :)