Monday, May 16, 2011

A wayyy late posting...New recipe from May 9th..

Yes....I'm admitting it right off the bat. I suck! I've been sitting on this post for a week now. Now, in an attempted defense, Justice was sick this last week and I just wasn't able to get on here long enough during the day to post and I've been pretty tired so I just didn't stay up to get it done. But it's still pretty bad...7 days...Yikes. I'm sorry all. xo
But in what I'm sure will be a shocking upside....I have pics!!! ;)
Ok-here we go. :)

Monday May 9, 2011

Rosemary Baked Chicken with Red Potatoes

I got this recipe awhile ago from my dear friend (our 1st Guest Poster) Chamron. She got it from a friend who served it one night to great reviews. It's actually found on The Food Channel.
It was easy and got great reviews here as well! Yay!
Here you go;

Prep 15 min  Cook 50 min
Ingredients
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon McCormick® Paprika (I skipped)
1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Rosemary Leaves, finely crushed
1 teaspoon Sea Salt using McCormick® Sea Salt Grinder
1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Coarse Ground
1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
6 bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed (about 2 pounds) (I only use boneless, skinless breasts)
1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes, halved




Preparation
Preheat oven to 425°F. Mix oil, paprika, rosemary, sea salt, pepper and garlic powder in large bowl (I use gallon zippered storage bags). Add chicken and potatoes; toss to coat well. Arrange potatoes in single layer on foil-lined (I skipped the foil) 15x10x1-inch baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
Bake 15 minutes. Push potatoes to one side of pan. Place chicken on pan.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes longer or until the potatoes are tender and chicken is cooked through, turning potatoes occasionally.



I sauteed some yummy zucchini to go along with the recipe. This was a great success. Justice even had a little of everything! Yay!! That's a definite win in my book!! :)

Hope you try and enjoy.
Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a little love. I LOVE comments and am appreciative of yours. Feel free to leave me the link to your page and/or newest post as well! I'm all about Link Love! :)