Monday, July 25, 2011

I've gone into recipe remission....

For now.... :)

I just wanted to let you all know that I haven't permanently abandoned my recipe quest. With everything going on lately with my 'health', I just haven't felt up to standing in the kitchen and cooking much of anything. As a matter of fact, both this week and last have been full of boxed mircrowave dinners. These last 2 shopping trips (we go on Sunday afternoons) have left me feeling like an absolutely horrible wife/mother. The shopping cart has been filled with nothing but premade stuff. My shopping cart NEVER looks like that. From boxed dino shaped chicken nuggets (I make easy and tasty chicken nuggets from scratch see here) to plain ol' microwave t.v. dinners and frozen taquitos. I have felt supremely awful about the lack of home cooked meals in this house but since I've had pain when I'm standing and/or nausea for the last 6 weeks, cooking just hasn't 'been on the menu'.

So, my apologies for my lack of variety and new finds lately. I'm hoping to be able to get back into the groove (insert Madonna's voice there) very soon! Goodness knows, I can't take much more of these guilt-ridden shopping trips!

Happy cooking (in honor of my deprived family... LOL)

Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a little love. I LOVE comments and am appreciative of yours. Feel free to leave me the link to your page and/or newest post as well! I'm all about Link Love! :)