Monday, July 25, 2011

Monetization; Learning the ways and making it work

Happy Monday to you!! My computer is back in the swing of things, at least for the moment, so I'm taking advantage and overheating the heck out of it! ;)

Todays post is about my foray into researching and implementing the various ways to monetize this blog of mine. I have discovered that I absolutely LOVE blogging and I want to make something that I love pay off. Literally. I'd love to turn this fun thing I've found into something that can truly help our family grow. So, I've been clicking away on every tweet, blog post, and passing comment I see about blogging, monetizing, making money from home, etc. I have to say, I've found some really great info too!! Thanks to three of my fave resources on the subject, Blogelina, TheWorkAtHomeWoman and 7onaShoestring. I must admit, I'm a little lost at what to do with it all though. I posted the other day about the awesome opportunity I happened upon for a web course on profitable blogging (see post here) that I'm super excited about. I can't wait to learn more and, hopefully, better learn how to put all this new info into play.
I also just signed up with Broadcast Bloggers to get things rolling as well. So far I'm pretty excited about the possibilities. I'm all about earning money as well as "Bling!" just for doing something I like doing anyway. Yeah buddy! I have to say though, I'm not sure about this "Rebroadcasting" thing. It's not that I'm against it, per se, I'm just not sure how it will mesh with my content...

What are your thoughts? Tips? What do you like to see from the blogs you love?
What works for you??
I'd LOVE to hear from you. Comment here or shoot me an email at mosmomstuff@yahoo.com with your thoughts.

Can't wait to hear from you!!

Mo

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for mentioning The Work at Home Woman - I'm glad that you've found the site useful. Good luck with your blogging career =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this. I'm working hard, and any extra bit of info is always helpful:) Definitely following you now.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a little love. I LOVE comments and am appreciative of yours. Feel free to leave me the link to your page and/or newest post as well! I'm all about Link Love! :)