Monday, June 6, 2011

Back at it! A break for mom...

Well hello all! It's been awhile huh?!

I took a much needed break. From facebook, from the blog, from the biz (MO Creations), from Twitter, from it all. After an incredibly rough week (2 weeks ago) I just needed to get away, from life in general. Well, I've had two incredible weekends filled with fun and love and friends and I'm ready to climb back up on the saddle and get back into the race. :) Bring it on baby!
I feel a little more prepared to handle the long summer days with the boy and have us both live through it. (ALWAYS a good thing eh?? ;)  )

So...it's back at it I go! And gladly.

How has the start of your summer been? Have any tips or ideas for those much needed and deserved breaks we moms need? What's your idea of a mom-cation? What's your dream? (I have a wonderfully amazing friend whose dream is 3 days in a hotel. No family. Room Service. Great books. [sounds heavenly doesn't it??] And boy does she deserve it!)  Have you ever taken one? Do you want to? Comment and share your thoughts and ideas with us.

Can't wait to hear from you...

Mo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a little love. I LOVE comments and am appreciative of yours. Feel free to leave me the link to your page and/or newest post as well! I'm all about Link Love! :)